In church, Jared was a little too hyper. I asked him to settle down. He then started to have a little confrontation with his big sister before the service started. I "nipped it in the bud" before it escalated. I whispered in his ear, "Jared, you need to use self-control." A few minutes later, he starts acting goofy and I then said, "Daddy will not be happy to know you are not behaving in church." I had my phone and he thought I was going to text Mac (who stayed home to study for finals).
After church, I noticed I received a text from Mac asking me, " What is Jared talking about?" I come to find out that Jared, thinking that I had sent Mac a text during church, sent out a message to his Daddy. It said, "She didn't really mean that about not being good."
Later, we had lunch at home. We had leftover chicken, with salad and mashed potatoes. Mac, also, made a meatloaf. Jared, after eating 2 chicken thighs, 2 servings of salad, 2 servings of mashed potatoes, and 1 serving of meatloaf, THEN says, "Daddy, may I have one more helping of salad, since it is healthy for me?"
1 comment:
Love that Jared!
Post a Comment