Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a Ham!

Last night, we were coming home from church and we were riding in my husband's truck. His truck has 4 doors, and the back ones have to be closed first. Since the kids all sit in the back, Mac said, "Make sure every door is shut up" Jonah without hesitation says, "Umm, bad word!"


Later, Jonah got what looked like a paper cut on his thigh - of all places. He acted like he was dying .
"Oh, Mom, I'm bleeding so bad! I need a band-aid." I'll admit I "babied" him.
Well, right before bedtime, I saw the same tortured look on his face (knowing well that there was nothing wrong with my Child). Imagine the worst acting performance. He tried to make himself cry (what a faker), and with a whiny voice said, "Mom, my leg is hurting so much. I have a cut on my band-aid [sic] so I'm just going to have to sleep with you and Daddy. You are just going to have to take care of me, tonight. I'm not feeling good. My leg! My leg!" PAUSE....... Suddenly he whispers, "Mom, say yes."

No comments: