Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Mom made fun of me:

I love having my Mom visit. She made breakfast for us this morning (potato and eggs). We still had some tortillas that I had made a few nights ago.
The plan was, obviously, to have breakfast burritos.

I was in the other room, but I heard her loud and clear when she asked Mac,

(holding two of my tortillas) "Hey, Mac, do you want a boomerang or a heart?"

Yep, she was making fun of my funny- shaped tortillas.

Mom, I heard you!!!

4 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

So what did Mac say? I would have taken the boomerang.

Betty said...

Funny u should ask, Pastor:

Mac could only answer, "MOM,you are going to get me in trouble."

I don't know which one he ended up with. :-)

Jehu Hernandez said...

Mac's a smart man!

Nathan said...

He,he! hey, nathan here check out my blog at www.drawforlifealways.blogspot.com

Plz.............