Saturday, May 2, 2009

space cadet

On Thursday, my kids and I ate supper and then headed out to LV stadium to see my nephew participate in the Wee-lympics. Early Head Start and Head Start students took part in many cute events. Well, Mac drove there straight from work and met us there. We were sitting in the bleachers watching. At one point, my husband leans over and whispers in my ear, "I feel out of place here. We don't have tattoos." It did seem like we were in the minority.

Afterward, since Mac had not had supper, he decided he was going to get a bite somewhere. I told him we would go and sit with him so he wouldn't be alone. The kids ended up riding with him in his vehicle. I told him I would follow behind him ( he wasn't sure where exactly he was going to end up eating).

Wow, was it a quiet ride for me! I actually had time to think as I drove. My thoughts, however, were interrupted by my cell phone. It was Mac asking, "What are you doing?"

I had turned at the light and was heading home without realizing it.

You've done that, too, RIGHT??






1 comment:

A and A said...

yep. sure have. -cheli