Tuesday, May 12, 2009

conversation with my six year old son

Jonah: "Mom, you are not going to believe this!!" (he sounded so cute saying that)

Me (bracing myself): "Tell me."

Jonah: "At school, me and my friend, J***, were killing inchworms and roly polies. But, then I changed my mind. So I held an inchworm in my hand."

(I'm wondering where this is going, at this point.)

Jonah: "Well, then that inchworm pooped on me. It was light- green poop. So, I changed my mind, again, and I killed it."

After saying that, he holds out his hands, to show me which hand the light-green stuff had landed.


Jonah: "Mom, which hand is my right and left? I forgot. "


Me: "Well, point to the one it pooped on."


Jonah: "Oh, no. Now I can't remember where it pooped. "

He then SNIFFS his hands! I'm mortified!

Me: "You mean you haven't washed your hands?!?!?!"

Jonah: "Oh, wait. I did wash my hands. I guess we will never know."

3 comments:

A and A said...

bahaha! the world will never know...

Nathan said...

hey i got a new blog :) go to www.draw4lifealways.blogspot.com

PLZ Check it out

Unknown said...

This is a mystery that we must solve or the world may never be the same again.