I've had to stay with Kandra for the last couple of days. She has a stomach bug. She's been miserable, as you can imagine. However, she did smile when she received these from her Godparents. Thank you Carlos and Miriam!!
Let me introduce you to my family : Kandra is my beautiful/"daddy's girl" teen-aged daughter. Jared is my autistic/wise pre-teen son. Jonah is my happy/"in-a-hurry-to-grow-up" youngest son. I am so glad I walk life's journey with my Husband. Mac makes this life so much fun. As you read, you soon find out that our children take after him. Funny things happen around here.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How is she feeling? We were having lunch after church on Sunday when my mom told me (in spanish of course) that she had noticed Kandra feeling ill. I responded that yes she was because I had asked Kandra. After that, mom continues to eat but has that "far away look" in her eyes. I thought to myself..."she is prob praying for her and eating at the same time". I guess that is what is referred to as "pray w/o ceasing" :)
she is feeling better...should be going back to school.
that sounds just like your mom to do that. your Mom is precious.
Post a Comment