Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Walk Now for Autism



I wasn't able to make it to last year's Walk Now For Autism. This year, I do intend to make it.

Jared is our very special child and he inspires and teaches me everyday. Living with a child with autism is an adventure, to say the least. Every minute has been joyful and trying. I can't imagine my life without him.

Like I said before, I will be attending the Walk in April. I've even signed up as a team captain. I need you all reading this. Please sign up on my team. Even if you don't attend or donate, I would love to see your names in support of Jared. My team's name is Alta Loma Apache Team.

Follow this link, Walk Now for Autism (A.L. team) and click on "join our team."

Thank you all for loving Jared.

No comments: