Monday, February 25, 2008

Cheli


This picture was taken on Wed. (Feb. 20 - oh, it's on the pic, never mind). I had informed the boys earlier on that day, that that night would be Cheli's last day as their Royal Ranger teacher. They were sad. I told them to be extra nice and sweet to her, and instructed them NOT to cry. Kandra, listening to the conversation, advised them, "Yeah, guys, give her a laugh." Jared responded gruffly, " We are NOT going to laugh at Cheli!"

The next day, Mac, the kids, and I took Cheli out to eat- before she embarked on her new life adventure. Well, earlier in the day, I printed out the picture I had taken of her and the kids and framed it. I put it in a small gift bag so we could give it to her at dinner. Now , the boys just happened to be there while I was getting her small gift ready. Not smart on my part. I told the boys NOT to say anything.

While we were waiting for our food, Cheli asked Jonah (in her sneaky voice), "Hey, Jonah, do you know what my gift is?" Believe it or not folks, Jonah didn't tell her what it was! You can get up off the floor, cuz' I'm not finished.

Those of you who know Cheli know she was not finished quizzing my son. :-)

"Jonah, can you give me a hint about my gift?"

Jonah carefully answered, "Well, it MIGHT be a picture."

No comments: