Let me introduce you to my family : Kandra is my beautiful/"daddy's girl" teen-aged daughter. Jared is my autistic/wise pre-teen son. Jonah is my happy/"in-a-hurry-to-grow-up" youngest son. I am so glad I walk life's journey with my Husband. Mac makes this life so much fun. As you read, you soon find out that our children take after him. Funny things happen around here.....
Monday, June 1, 2009
Twenty Years Ago TODAY - June 1st, 1989
Wow, I graduated from High School so loooong ago. IF you comment, please be nice. To be this young, and skinny again...*sigh*.
They made us walk half a lap just to be seated. It was before we received our diploma. That was Dino, but that wasn't David (it's a guy named T. Guerrero - I think. He was one of my classmates' older brother). Don't you think they look like they were falling asleep? I didn't think my speech was THAT boring.
3 comments:
did they make ya'll run a lap after you got your diploma? I recognized Dino and David!
did they make ya'll run a lap after you got your diploma? I recognized Dino and David!
They made us walk half a lap just to be seated. It was before we received our diploma. That was Dino, but that wasn't David (it's a guy named T. Guerrero - I think. He was one of my classmates' older brother). Don't you think they look like they were falling asleep? I didn't think my speech was THAT boring.
Post a Comment