Let me introduce you to my family : Kandra is my beautiful/"daddy's girl" teen-aged daughter. Jared is my autistic/wise pre-teen son. Jonah is my happy/"in-a-hurry-to-grow-up" youngest son. I am so glad I walk life's journey with my Husband. Mac makes this life so much fun. As you read, you soon find out that our children take after him. Funny things happen around here.....
Friday, September 19, 2008
Happy Birthday to my Brother!
This is my Brother and me, when we were 3 and 2 years old. I sure do miss Eli. Even though he is far away, he is still so close to our hearts. (I know that sounds so cliche, but it's true!)
We love you, Eli!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love you too sis and I miss all of you...... Hug :) Eli
1 comment:
I love you too sis and I miss all of you...... Hug :) Eli
Post a Comment