Let me introduce you to my family : Kandra is my beautiful/"daddy's girl" teen-aged daughter. Jared is my autistic/wise pre-teen son. Jonah is my happy/"in-a-hurry-to-grow-up" youngest son. I am so glad I walk life's journey with my Husband. Mac makes this life so much fun. As you read, you soon find out that our children take after him. Funny things happen around here.....
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
13 Years Ago
Mac and I were married on August 19, 1995. So much has happened since. I thank God that He continues to hold us together in His hand.
happy anniversary!! didn't something funny happen in your wedding? seems like I remember Mac telling a story or watching a video BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE STORY!!
6 comments:
I love you Elizabeth! Thanks for never giving up! God is in control and we owe him everything. 13 has always been a good number for me!
Love,
Mac
Happy Anniversary and many many more!
Benjy and Anabel
Happy Anniversary & MANY MANY more!
We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary! The best is yet to come! God's blessings on you both!
happy anniversary!! didn't something funny happen in your wedding? seems like I remember Mac telling a story or watching a video BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE STORY!!
let's see:
*the night before, I twisted my ankle. I later found out that I walked down the aisle with a bone fracture.
*I almost walked down the aisle with a curler in my hair.
* the flowers caught on fire, in the middle of the ceremony
*we were "followed" most of the way to our honeymoon, by my father-in-law and aunt.
Post a Comment